Our Active Aide® forearm protectors provide an excellent balance between protection and mobility. This combination allows you to perform functions like signing, feeding, and toileting, while maintaining the protection you need, when working closely with your student, patient, or client.
Other benefits include:
- Foam/plastic formulation, featuring PORON® XRD®, provides excellent pinch, bite, scratch and punch resistance
- Strategically located, single seam design, for optimal protection
- Contoured hand and forearm pad shape provides balance between protection and mobility
- Moisture wicking, anti-microbial, and latex free
- Easy to launder. Cold water wash, tumble dry low. For heavy soiling or for Medical settings, use hot water wash (bleach for colors can be used). Tumble dry on high heat (57C) for 50-60 minutes
- Full size range (based on thickest part of forearm circumference)
- Free shipping/handling within continental U.S.